Sunday, 19 July 2015

Charlie's Christening

Yesterday we went to Granma and Grampa's house and I played with the sprinkler in the garden and I slept in auntie Amy's big girl bed wearing Granmas t shirt. Total heaven. 


Then this morning we went to see baby Charlie get Christened in this far away place in the north called Ashby. Charlie was very well behaved and it was good to see Uncle Dick and Babcha as I haven't seen them in a long time. 


It was also nice having Grandad (the one from Hong Kong) with us. He is going back tomorrow and we'll miss him. He's a funny one. 

Grandad I just have a word of warning for you - sharks can smell fear, and so can children! 

Elsie Beyre xx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elsie

    I also had a lovely time with you but what is with all the shark and smelling fear stuff. I don't have a clue what you are talking about? Honestly, not a clue..........no! no! Don't go and throw a wobbly. Helpppppppp!

    Love GE

    ReplyDelete