Sunday, 19 April 2015

Questions about God

Lately we have been going to church and I go to Sunday school where I listen to stories about God from the 'church book' and then do some colouring in. I like it. So does mummy. She feels like good things come to those that go to Church. Maybe. Maybe not.

But it has made me wonder about a few things. Who is God? Where does he live? How can he be everywhere at one time? Those kind of things. 

Today I asked mummy "how can God protect us if he hasn't met us before? He's never even been round for tea!" 

To which mummy replied "ask Babcha." Nana you may have to pre warn your mum that I have plenty of questions for her. 

Anyway, that wasn't going to get in the way of the amount of ironing I had to do this afternoon. Come 7pm I'm on strike! (That's what Granma would say...)







2 comments:

  1. There is a big book called 'The Children's Bible' in Granma and Granpa's house which I have been keeping for you just in case one day you were interested. When you are a little older we can read some of the stories - they are wonderful!
    Love you Granma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you look as if you know just what you are doing with your ironing. Your Daddy has taught you well!
    Granma x

    ReplyDelete