Sunday, 11 January 2015

London Baby

It's been a funny old week as mummy has a new job and is now in London lots so Nana and Daddy seem to be running around like headless chickens as essentially mummy is AWOL for 4 days a week now. Not ideal. But she seems to be a lot nicer to me now she sees me less so I guess that's cool!

Today we went to London and had a wonderful time in a pub. We took a suitcase of toys and I played so nicely with mummy's friends who she calls TEDS. They were so sweet to me and I loved taking turns to sit on different laps playing doctors and jigsaw puzzles. Then we went for a walk and to Victoria park where the playground is amaze balls. Mummy would quite like to live around these neck of the woods. Maybe one day when daddy wins the lottery. 

Lots of love to you all

Elsie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment