Tuesday, 25 November 2014
Granma and Grampa have been looking after me this week as Nana is on her holidays.
Today we went to a toddler group, then went to the pub for some chicken and chips and then we saw my 2nd-cousins-twice-removed Harry and Freddie and apparently I played like an angel!
G&G should come and stay more often it's a RIOT!
We also wrote a letter to santa and sent it in the post. I asked him for a pink suitcase and a blue dress. If I've been good mummy says I've got a strong chance of getting them! Christmas is soooooooo exciting!
Sunday, 23 November 2014
Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Saturday, 15 November 2014
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Today I mixed lipgloss and eyeshadow together to create a paste that mummy can only describe as 'pink tar'. I painted my body with it and ran around the house making sure to leave my mark.
Mummy put me in the bath to get it off. Shower gel clearly didn't work. Neither did fairy liquid. Oven cleaner however seemed to get the worst of it off.
As for the bath... That will remain pink for sometime I think.
I then went to the doctors to check if my operation had gone to plan. Everything looked great and I had a hearing test and for the first time ever I actually passed it! So no more whispering people... I can hear EVERYTHING!!
I'm sooooo excited to be picked up at Nursery by Granma and Grampa tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeek! Xxx
Tonight I was loving the fact that the display was done in time with my frozen song! Let it go... Let it go.... BEST EVER!
Monday, 3 November 2014
1. I am ready to eat that dinner now. The one I tearfully rejected because it was too exotic and spicy (plain pasta with butter). Please can I have a banana.
2. The pjamas aren't right. I want to wear a dress (the grey one, or the denim one, or the stripey one depending on the day). I can't wear it? I want to sleep next to it.
3. I need my two phones. The big one. And the small black one.
4. I need all my bunnies. The white one. The other white one. The brown one. And the soft 'present' one.
5. I need moo cow.
6. I need the drawing book that Uncle Goggo bought me on holiday.
7. I need some juice.
8. What do you mean I can't have juice at bed time? Ok fine then I need some water. Spread over 25 individual sips. In a pink cup from downstairs. The dirty one in the dishwasher. No, not that one, the other one, the one that Daddy bought me.
9. I'm scared. I need the light on. Not that one. Yeah that one. No the other one.
10. I would like Mummy to sleep in my matchbox-sized toddler bed with me. But to not move. At all. Not once.
11. I would like one more story. The one that we spoke about before bedtime but forgot to read until now.
12. I'd like one more kiss.
13. I'd like one more kiss from Daddy.
14. And a cuddle from Mummy.
15. I would like to call Grandma/Nana/Grampa/Goggo/Amy/Egg immediately. The subject matter is none of anyone's business. I have my own relationship with them.
16. My nose feels strange on the inside. High up inside. Get a torch to investigate but don’t touch it because it hurts. Get some calpol. And a plaster.
17. I'd like to watch Frozen.
18. I need to tell you, again, what I would like from Father Christmas. A pink suitcase. Pink flip flops. And a bigger bed.
19. I'd like to sleep in Mummy and Daddy's big bed. And I need four good reasons why I can't sleep in their bed.
20. Remind me what I'm called again.