Sunday, 5 October 2014

A Day out with Daddy

Mummy had a few too many drinky poos last night and stopped over in London so daddy and I went wild!

After I played like an angel first thing in the morning allowing daddy to watch the Formula 1 live we decided to pop down to Little Town to catch up with Alfie and Ollie. I LOVED IT!

I played shopkeeper and buzzed in Daddy's shopping in the til, I played hairdresser and cut Bunny's hair (whilst Bunny stayed in the handbag obvs), I dressed up as a princess, I played on the digger and scooped up Bunny. Then Daddy took me out for lunch. 

We then decided to catch a quick steam train ride in Frimley Park before heading back to pick up Mummy. 

We then had tea with my bezza Sophie and her Mummy and Daddy in the new Tree House restaurant up the road. Oohh er get me....

"Can Mr Eyre please make his way to checkout 2 please"

Don't you just hate it when the product doesn't scan and you have to put the code in yourself...

On the steam train with Daddy

Playing with Sophie and her Daddy






(Daddy helped me to write this) 

No comments:

Post a Comment