Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Daddy LOVES Hobbledown...

A little bit too much! He is already planning our next trip. 

We had a lovely weekend - we went swimming in the morning and I swam my first underwater strokes. Everyone in the class thought I was BRILLIANT. Then we watched the rugby in an urban spaceship and watched grandma sing to the hunky men with short shorts. Then the next day we spent all day looking for crystals, watching animals, climbing trees, crawling through tunnels, building sand castles and listening to mystical stories. I was so excited I was jumping up and down in circles like a dog with rabies. 

I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. The last two weeks have been about chicken pox, (failed) potty training, and (reduced) sleep in my big girls bed. 

We've all been busy. Well maybe not all of us. All I've had to do is itch, piss on the floor, and wake mummy and daddy up at unreasonable hours. 

I love my life 










No comments:

Post a Comment