Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Holidays


I had a super time in Spain with The Peace Family. 

We had a big house with our own swimming pool. Mummy and Daddy sat back whilst everyone else took turns to entertain me. It was heaven! I swam my first length of a pool with my armbands on, ate my first pizza and even got my first tan line! Not that I wore clothes very much! Nor did uncle Goggo for that matter!

It's cold and raining at home. I just don't understand why we can't be on holiday forever! 

Relaxing in the pool with Daddy

Eating a lolly with Mummy

Looking cool, generally

Playing ball with Daddy







1 comment:

  1. Dear Elsie,
    Your holidays look absolutely amazong, seems like you had a proper relax away from the stresses of grey old Englad, god knows we all need a break once and a while.

    Very proud of your swimming achievements, can't wait to give you a big huggle soon xx big love from your Oddmother xxxx

    ReplyDelete