Thursday, 5 September 2013

Birthday Poo



Today was my second birthday. I am two. 

Even though Daddy took the day off work, AND we went to Peppa Pig World, AND I got a scooter which I scooted around the house in my new high heeled shoes, AND daddy bought me my first golf set,  AND I got a Lolly pop, the most exciting thing that happened today was that I landed a giant log in my potty. 

Mummy and daddy were so excited we all started clapping and laughing at my poo treat. It was fabulous. 

I now know what it means to have a good shit. 





Thank you to everyone who gave me lovely gifts today. I have been spoiled rotten and am very grateful. 

Lots of love

Elsie Beyre x 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Elsie

    Yep, you would be two on your second birthday :)

    and omg ......... you will have such a laugh reading this when you are older.

    Love
    GE

    ReplyDelete