Saturday, 22 June 2013

Ballet and rain clouds

Yesterday I went to my ballet class. I am by far the most rubbish at ballet. However I do create the largest laughs and have the most fun - not to mention get up to the most mischief! It's very structured and there are lots of rules, so it's not really my style. But mummy says it will do me good! Plus I love twirling around in my tutu in mums high heels. I will start properly from September so I won't be the youngest in the class and everyone else will be just like me. 

I also thought it would be super funny to do pig face impressions against the windows. 

Today it was auntie jos birthday picnic. It was a bit rainy and cold so we decided to go inside in the end. I had a lovely day feeding the ducks but I refused to share my cracker with the grey doves, 

Daddy is on a stag do. Hope you're behaving yourself! 

Big love

Elsie Beyre xx










1 comment:

  1. Dear Elsie

    ...again, stop making me laugh so much ....I'm choking on my breakfast.

    Love

    GE

    PS. If you watch the news you will see Hong Kong is featured quite a lot around this time. Your task, when you eventually read all this is to find out why.

    ReplyDelete