Friday, 26 April 2013

Hello sun. Oh how I have missed you...

Yesterday the sun came out so we played outside at Tamaras which I loved. She has a lovely garden with lots of toys. I also played with play dough at toddler group. But as you can see from the photo I am way too cool for that kind of kiddy play.

This morning I went to the dentist. I have 16 teeth and 4 more to go! Yippee... I was very good at the dentist even though he had a big beard and put his gloved finger in my mouth. It wasn't half as bad as what the other kids say it is. Pussy's.

Today I am playing with my new water table toy on the roof terrace. It's lovely being outside.

Lots of love

Elsie Beyre xx

Ps I loved seeing he picture of Noonie drinking wine bed bound. That's my girl! Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment