Friday, 29 March 2013

Easter treat...

Daddy has a four day weekend so I thought I would treat him this morning to a lie in.

Last night I slept all the way through for the first time in over 6 months! Til 8am. Mum thought the clock had broken when she woke up!!

Nana babs has flown all the way from Dubai. She is currently with uncle Richard but we will see them on Sunday for Great Great Babcha's birthday party...

Today we are going to visit EJ and Sarah and Tim for lunch.

Ps also last night I had a bath for the first time in days (I stink!) because all of a sudden I have been very afraid of the bath. Now I will go in but only when someone else is in with me. Lately I have had my own little small bath but I will only go in with my swimming costume on and of course I must be the one who turns the taps... Ouch!







1 comment:

  1. Dear Elsie

    Don't like to be the one to break this to you but ......... that is a bidet.

    No problem though..... seems you fit ok!

    Love
    GE

    ReplyDelete