Tuesday, 20 November 2012

OMIGOD

(Daddy's first blog post...part of his duties as The Perfect House Husband)

...I'M STUFFED!!! Like I've just eaten shed loads mummy. First I ate a full portion of beef stew which I loved, especially the whole pieces of beef - yum yum! Then I tickled my taste buds with some lovely fresh ham...followed by a slice of toast spread with phili, a cheeky baby bell, a petit filous and a kiwi to finish. 



Love you mummy. Can't wait to give you a big sloppy kiss tonight. 

Laterz x

4 comments:

  1. Dear Elsie

    My goodness me. That is an outrageous amount to eat in one go! What is Daddy thinking off...... Also, where is the plate? Don't tell me you ate that too!

    Love

    GE

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Five Elsie Beyre

    Love

    Granma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your Dad that he is fast becoming a SUPER dad!

    lots of love Granma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsie Bambina, WOWSERS what a mega meal, it's making me hungry!!

    You're looking delicious as usual, say hello to your chic pea mum and super dad for me xxx love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete