Thursday, 16 August 2012

Balls.


So today Mummy and Abi took me to a giant ball pit.  

It was quite dirty and Mummy didn't really like to touch anything. It was quite fun, but I don't think we'll be going back there without a bucket of hand sanitiser. 

Big Kiss

Elsie Beyre

PS. Lately I have been quite poorly so Mummy took me to the RUBBISH doctor and she gave me florescent yellow banana flavoured antibiotics. I am a BIG FAN. As is Mummy!

I will try my very hardest to sleep well tonight because I can tell Mummy and Daddy are getting a bit annoyed now :( 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Elsie

    Stop it. You are making me laugh again.

    Love

    GE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsie, as usual you are totes amusing.
    Let's go soft play Tuesday, I bet I can take you too one that's even worst.
    Hope you are feeling better, the banana stuff has definitely helped Imogen. You guys need to stop sharing so much.
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete