Sunday, 3 June 2012

Sunday Sunday....

This morning Mummy and Daddy took me swimming and I showed Daddy all my new underwater skills.

This is me snuggly in the changing room.

I also mastered this new pooing position. I wonder when I will learn to crawl. At the moment I just pivot on my bum, but I'd love to be able to move forwards.

We are all looking forward to our Dover Tipi holiday starting tomorrow. The weather is RUBBISH! But that won't stop us......

I hope Grandma and Grampa are not stuck in a plastic poncho on the southbank today and instead snuggly warm in a pub somewhere with a river view...??

PS I was proud to reject Mums homemade hummus and pita today.

Big love

Elsie Beyre xx



1 comment:

  1. Elsie Beyre, a note on your position in the second picture; you look amazing mastering the pigeon Yoga pose, a lot of people in my class can't do it and you have perfected it! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete