Thursday, 14 June 2012

A Culinary Revolution

Today something amazing happened. Yes it involved using every pan in the kitchen, yes it took several hours, yes there were tears and tantrums (from both sides), but Mum discovered a way to get me to eat. Now it only happened once, so it may be a one-off but cross your fingers this is it. Mum realised that my biggest fear was the spoon. I am terrified of the spoon. I scream when it comes near me. So mum bought a packet of food in a squeezy tube and squeezed it straight into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it!

So, we'll try that one again tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes. 

But anyway, today I went for scone and coffee in the Cathedral tea rooms and sat in the sun with my mates. (ps it's not hard to get me to eat scone...especially with cream and jam...oooh yeah) Then the Health Visitor came over to check that Mum still hadn't chucked me out the window. And then we spent several hours cooking and shouting in the kitchen. Hurrah!

Tomorrow we are off for a weekend with Granma and Grampa for Father's Day. Afterall, there are two Father's in the house now (also not forgetting Honkers Grandad), so it's a very special day. I already bought Daddy a present but I caught him wearing them the other day so that's that then! HA!

Lots of Love, Elsie Beyre xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment