Thursday, 21 June 2012

Admin

Hi all

Mum here.

I just wanted to draw your attention to Elsie Beyre's new fancy list on the right hand side. It's a list of foods she likes. Hopefully we'll be adding new ones to the list every day. This way you can keep track of her (non) progress, and also when (if) you look after her you will already know what she's keen on.

Now, I'm working on a few more, but at the moment we're just in the grooming stage. Anything that goes on this list is a definite HIT!!

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks! Can you believe I'm going to be a MOTHER and a WIFE! When did that happen??

Big kiss

Sam x

2 comments:

  1. Oh hello there, it's me I will commenting on this alot as it's much more fun than doing my actual job! Two things I would like to say: 1. I can't wait for the wedding and 2. Please can Darren and I babysit Elsie soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can babysit me whenever you like my chicken loves....Mum also thinks this is a fabulous idea xx

      Delete