Thursday, 31 May 2012

Today...

I chilled with Imogen and Edie in the morning.

Check out Imogen in this photo....


Also, Mum has noticed that I'm a little unsocial. Whenever I'm around friends I turn my back on them. I do it to Mum as well. It's just something I need to work on before I go to school.

One thing I do have to get off my chest is that Mum spent ALL afternoon in the kitchen cooking me three separate a-la-carte-level meals which I instantly rejected on the grounds of 'not fruit'. Mum was so adamant that she wouldn't waste the gourmet   purée that she ate it herself. With a plastic spoon.

Also the Health Visitor lady came to visit us. As per usual I was a sheer delight, and roared into screams as she drove off down the road. I love that game.

Lots of love

Elsie Beyre xx

2 comments:

  1. It's not that you turn your back to other people elsie, its just that you want to ensure the camera has your best profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you she is just too cool to hang around with younger kids

    ReplyDelete