Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Uncle Jono!

Today is Jono's birthday. I really hope he has a good day with Granma and Grampa in Canada and they eat lots of pountine!

Today I went swimming and we learnt a new stroke! And also how to fall into the water safely. I am pretty terrible at that manoeuvre because I just want to lark about splashing and swimming under water. Oooh that reminds me, I don't think I told you but on Sunday mummy and daddy took me to an underwater photo shoot! haha. We have to go to see the photos when they are ready, but I am sure they took a good one of me grinning  with my thumbs up!

Have a safe trip home G-ma and G-pa

Big Kiss

Elsie Beyre

xx

ps. this is a photo of me at Rochester Cathedral Tea Rooms. We like it there x



No comments:

Post a Comment