Saturday, 12 May 2012

Eggciting!

You will all be eggstremely proud of me.

Today I gobbled up my first bowl of scrambled egg. Mum has been trying to eggsperiment with different foods I may like. And she was eggsactly right today- not that scrambled egg is very eggsotic or eggstravagent! But it was simply eggceptional!

Now I can add egg to the list of things I eat without physical force from my parents. Egg, fruit and yoghurt, YAY. Eggcellent!

Tomorrow Mum must think of some more eggsamples of new foods I may like.

Big kiss

Elsie Beyre xx





ps. sorry for eggsaggerating on the 'egg' words. The only eggscuse I have is that I am just so eggcited I could eggspode!

Where's the eggsit?


3 comments:

  1. Eggcellent work Elsie ;)
    Going to let Imogen try this tomorrow to see if she will accept it as toast and banana are not a balanced diet
    Have a good sleep
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elsie Beyre
    Your eggsemplary and eggspressive tale of your scrambled egg eggsperience eggsclusive to your blog was eggsquisite and had me holding my now eggstensive sides till I was eggshausted with laughter.
    I will not eggsacerbate the situation to the point of eggasperation any longer but will eggspect further blogs in this eggsemplary formation. Keep up the eggsellent work.
    Granma xxx

    ReplyDelete