Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Yesterday...

Mummy went to the post office and picked up a large box with squiggly writing that came from from Dubai. It was a box full of lovely christmas presents from Nana Babs.
Last night we opened them around the tree and mummy said it would have felt like a second christmas if it wasn't for the chicken curry they were eating!
Mummy and daddy were spoilt rotten and I got lots of lovely things too! Including this book which is hilarious, I love it! It makes mum laugh too!
I also got a very trendy denim dress. You know how I like denim! I think I will show it off today on my trip into london town!
Thanks so much everyone for my gifts this christmas its been the best! If you see fat Santa please thank him too!
Big kiss
Elsie beyre x

5.1.12

No comments:

Post a Comment